Our Innovation division is an Information Technology and Communications unit specialising in turnkey solutions using state-of-the art, secure platforms developed in-house.
This division has developed groundbreaking IT systems focusing on large-scale mobile office environments and portals, mobility solutions and automated processes. The systems make use of internally developed and manufactured technologies such as:
- Customised application systems for various client requirements
- Integrated platforms with hardware and software
- Surveillance systems with integrated CCTV, licence plate recognition and biometric technology
- Precise vehicle tracking and tracing systems
- Advanced radio frequency identification systems
- Customised facilities and asset-management systems
- Integrated communication networks using appropriate mix of fixed line and mobile communications.
Our systems are characterised by ease of use and are generally web-based portals, accessible via the World Wide Web and from hand-held devices.
Our Innovation division has been lauded by the United Nations for producing one of the top-five inventions in the world in 2006 – corruption-resistant automated drivers and learners testing systems.