A Private Equity firm with African Heritage transforming business in the African continent
- Part of the Neo Africa Group, a fast growing and leading South African conglomerate involved in a range of industry sectors from telecommunications, energy to public sector partnerships.
- Fund management experience through joint venture with Old Mutual Group, core low risk real estate investment fund with projected AUM of R1bn.
Unrivalled infrastructure and African presence
- On-the-ground presence providing access to wide local, regional and national networks.
- Recent launch of South African real estate opportunity fund (NACOF1) R1bn expected to close mid-2011, offering diversified investment in the growing SA real estate market.
- Future opportunities in renewable energy projects through an international denominated Fund, working closely with the Neo Africa Energy division.
Investment Strategy based on investing and transforming regional business opportunities
- To be opportunistic taking advantage of the Neo Africa Group on the ground presence, business networks and regional opportunities.
- To focus on growth, buyouts and consolidations transactions generating yields throughout the investment cycle.
- To align with local partners and benefit from their specialised skills and leverage their existing networks to execute successful transactions.
Focused on sustainable investing
- Value creation is enhanced through improved corporate governance, environmental and social best practices.
- Neo Africa Group lives the philosophy and value of empowering nations through recruiting, developing and positively impacting historically disadvantaged individuals, across South Africa and Africa.
- Neo Africa Group has a level one Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) accreditation, and is 100% black owned with over 300 employees.
Neo Africa Capital’s niche position to maximise investor’s returns
- Managed exposure to the untapped potential of emerging market opportunities in Africa
- Align local partners, Neo Africa Group’s management and government networks to successfully execute all investment transactions
Value creation through sustainable investing
- Neo Africa Group is 100% black owned since inception (level one B-BBEE certification) qualifying to a wide range of business opportunities
- Philosophy and value of empowering nations through recruiting, developing and positively impacting historically disadvantaged individuals, across South Africa and Africa.
Neo Africa Group’s African Presence and Focus
- Established in 2004, Neo Africa Group has grown into a leading South African conglomerate with a successful track record in telecommunications, finance, energy and public sector outsourcing.
- In 2010, Neo was appointed by FIFA to be a National Supporter during the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
Emerging South African and African Markets
- South African and Sub-Saharan established business presence.
- Neo Africa Group’s vision is to be the leading infrastructure conglomerate in African within the next decade.